Office Awesomeness Ep 1 Office Awesomeness Ep 1

Look there's a character you've seen before. Look he's being racist and/or gay. Look you don't know what's going to happen next, because the creator doesn't know what's going to happen next because he's just making this up as he goes along. It's been so long since I've been angry enough to post a bad review and try to be diplomatic because it took some effort to bring every stupid whim and cameo that crossed your mind to animated fruition. But the sheer amount of creative bankruptcy and the attempt to present bad sketch comedy and easy references to things others have made that were original and entertaining as a coherent plot leaves that awful 'lol, so random' taste in my mouth. Please Cooli-Sushi, don't see these negative reviews as insults but as advice from people frustrated enough to give it.

The Raft The Raft

This was ridiculously well executed. Especially the ending.

ZoomToons responds:

Ah thanks man! Glad you liked :D

garfrield da cat 6 garfrield da cat 6

Dude what happened to the skateboard?

Breaking The Laws Breaking The Laws

The setup was a bit lengthy, but I loved the banter and the ending payed off big.

Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

I love how you change art style with every 'Sock,' with the photopuppets in this one especially, because it gives the whole thing an extra dimension of creepy. This one was really compelling, like a riding a rollercoaster for the first time but everyone else on it is mentally ill.

Flash Teaches you Flash! Flash Teaches you Flash!

So, how many times did Flash crash on you while you made this, Zeurel?

SS Mail - Meaning SS Mail - Meaning

This has a pretty agreeable and rational message, but i'm not sure why you call it spirit 'science' when it's entirely philosophy.
Animation seems pretty half-assed, but it gets your message across effectively so I'll just go ahead and coexist.

AGG: Yoshi's Fruitgasm AGG: Yoshi's Fruitgasm

Really similar to Pikachu on Acid, but that's probably just a coincidence.
Because someone who only makes videogame parodies couldn't possibly be creatively bankrupt, right?

ArtistGamerGal responds:

I actually finished this cartoon about two weeks before Pikachu on Acid came out. But it's not like that was the first "trippy sequence" cartoon ever made either. But I honestly expected comments like this anyway.

I've been working on my video game parody series a lot more since I got sponsorship for them, but if you had taken the time to look at my page before posting you would've seen that I actually have more original animations then parodies.

It just sort of pisses me off when people discount all of the work that goes into an animation just because it's about a video game. But you can't please everyone.

Scott and Alex play House Scott and Alex play House

It's just the generic 'get back to the kitchen' joke everyone's heard a thousand times. That's it. Spousal abuse is funny, but not that funny.

Drawn Together~ Drawn Together~

Sweet movie, and congratulations on the engagement. But did you really have to call this 'Drawn Together'? that show sucks.