Office Awesomeness Ep 1 Office Awesomeness Ep 1

Look there's a character you've seen before. Look he's being racist and/or gay. Look you don't know what's going to happen next, because the creator doesn't know what's going to happen next because he's just making this up as he goes along. It's been so long since I've been angry enough to post a bad review and try to be diplomatic because it took some effort to bring every stupid whim and cameo that crossed your mind to animated fruition. But the sheer amount of creative bankruptcy and the attempt to present bad sketch comedy and easy references to things others have made that were original and entertaining as a coherent plot leaves that awful 'lol, so random' taste in my mouth. Please Cooli-Sushi, don't see these negative reviews as insults but as advice from people frustrated enough to give it.

The Raft The Raft

This was ridiculously well executed. Especially the ending.

ZoomToons responds:

Ah thanks man! Glad you liked :D

garfrield da cat 6 garfrield da cat 6

Dude what happened to the skateboard?

Huoli Arcade Huoli Arcade

Cool Shooter!

The enemy behaviour reminds me of Galaga.
The enemies suddenly appearing from the middle of the screen definitely made it more hectic, but it threw me off at the start, and makes the whole top half of the screen unnecessary space (except for 'Wave Complete' text), and makes the cool background particle effects more distracting than anything.
Also some background music would be cool.
That being said, this is a Brilliant first game! Keep up the good work!

ggvicviper responds:

Yeah, I feel the BG music thing. I wanted to keep the size very small though. Next game will have some nice tunes. That being said, this isn't actually my first game - just my first game on this brand (and in Flash as well). There is also a native code version (aka Downloadable) for Windows & Mac on the site. It doesn't have BG music, but BG sounds.

Also, the top screen is for a retro-forward scrolling effect. Some like it, some don't, can't win em all. I personally love Gyruss, so I wanted to put something forward scrolling in there.

I'm glad you like the game though!

Bacteria Simulator Bacteria Simulator

Cool simulation.

The Behavior of the Predators, Plants and Herbivores were all very well coded, as was the Graph.
My only question is if there's any difference between the behaviours of different colour Herbivores and Predators?

TehCybernerd responds:

why thank you. no, they were going to be different, but then i got tired of coding. i left the colours in as decoration more than anything else.

Sushi Fighter Sushi Fighter

Took me a few tries to get the hang of it.

It would have been funner if you could jump higher, and it was paced faster.
Very fun sidescroller, and blowing up the enemies was extremely satisfying.

I'll Take APotatoChip N Eat It I'll Take APotatoChip N Eat It

Really captures the epicness of taking a chip...

...AND EATING IT!

My Little Pony: Fim Derp Theme My Little Pony: Fim Derp Theme

10/10...

... I hope it's worth the irreversible throat damage.